Brick Concrete Forms
Looks like brick.. Feels like brick..
WTF's natural "brick-look" forms leave a lasting impression. Residential or commercial applications can easily be painted or two-toned for a decorative look. WTF brick concrete forms are compatible to pouring brick on one side and smooth on the other.
Smooth Brick, Textured Brick and VertiBrick
All our brick forms give you a deep brick design providing a realistic finished look
Available in any hole pattern:
*VertiBrick is also available in metric sizes
- "Boxed" design makes it impossible for concrete to enter and accumulate inside brace.
- Ends are welded on sides and tops to strengthen the form and ensure concrete cannot enter brace.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum extends life of panel.
- Exposed corners are mitered to reduce the accumulation of concrete.
- Heat-treated and plated bushings are held in place by heavy duty ¼ inch solid steel plated rivets.
- Crowned bushing allows for easy release of wedges.
- Bushings increase strength of siderail, not weaken it like swedged bushings.
- Rivets are countersunk into siderail to reduce accumulation of concrete and make cleaning easier.
- Continuous weld around concrete form, including over top of bracing.
- Certified Quality Control Program.