weight an issue with your concrete forms? Then the Super
Light concrete form is for you. Consistent care increases
the longevity of this panel.
~ 36" x 120" weighs only 90#
~ 36" x 108" weighs only 81#
~ 36" x 96" weighs only 73#
INSET FACE SHEET
* Prevents damage and wear to face sheet edges.
* Superior weld penetration achieved by placing weld
near the edge of the face sheet.
* Increases overall strength and life of panel without
leaving unsightly seams.
* Backbone added for reduction in pillowcasing.
* Corner gussets added to reinforce corner.
* Striker pads for protection of .094 face sheet.
* Ends are welded on sides and tops to strengthen the
form and ensure concrete cannot enter brace.
* Three convexed "ridges" on bracing provide
* Heavy duty extruded aluminum extends life of panel.
* Dual point contact for ease of alignment.
* Notch for inset face sheet strengthens panel.
* Heat-treated and plated bushings are held in place
by heavy duty ¼ inch solid steel plated rivets.
* Crowned bushing allows for easy release of wedges.
* Bushings increase strength of siderail, not weaken
it like swedged bushings.
* Rivets are countersunk into siderail to reduce accumulation
of concrete and make cleaning easier.
* Continuous weld around concrete form, including over
top of bracing.
* Certified Quality Control Program.